Don't Worry, Take It Slow

If you're anything like me, college will definitely be more work than you expected. Coming from a high school where I had to do minimal work pass with ease, my first semester was a doozy. I found myself getting behind because of my procrastination. It took me longer than I was hoping to learn about time management. I learned to do a little at a time. When you get all these assignments at once, it feels like a lot. And if you wait until the week of the due date to do them, it is a lot. Start the projects early and over time, you'll start to finish multiple assignments days before the due date and cut out all that unnecessary stress. Take it slow, but don't slack off. It isn't hard to work on a little at a time. However, it is very difficult to work on all the assignments the week of all the due dates. I understand that it might take some time to get used to this process, but you might want to get it down before you get behind. It isn't easy getting out of the hole you dug for yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts